Round Out Your Fire Resources
Propane? Check. Firewood? Check.
Do you have fuel you can safely burn indoors without danger of carbon monoxide poisoning or house fire?
For that, you need to add Canned Heat+ Extra Hot Cooking Fuel by InstaFire to your list:
- SAFE TO BURN INDOORS – Made from non-toxic, high-purity diethylene glycol, the same fuel used by restaurants and caterers! Proven safe for indoor cooking and warming for hours at a time.
- NO FLAREUPS – Won’t light up without a wick, even if spilled or exposed directly to flame.
- SIX-HOUR BURN TIME – Warm yourself up or cook multiple meals with a single can!
- LOADS OF HEAT – Burns hotter than your traditional canned heat.
- DISASTER READY – Perfect for preparing freeze-dried emergency foods.
- BURNS CLEAN – No odors, smoke, or soot that stains surfaces.
- USE AGAIN AND AGAIN – Leftover fuel can be reused to make the most of your supply!
- YEARS OF SHELF LIFE – Keep stored on the shelf for years before use.
- Two 7.11 oz (210 ml) cans per pack
- Flashpoint approximately 265°F
- Made in the USA
Note: Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius). When stored in ambient conditions above its freezing point, this product will last for many years.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.