Clean Water Takes a Clean Filter. Don't Forget to Change Yours!
Keep a clean filter in your Alexapure Pro Filtration System for water that's 99.9999% free of contaminants.
If you notice a change in the flow-rate of your Alexapure Pro, then it’s time to replace your filter.
There are 267 contaminants in US drinking water, and the majority of filters catch only a few of them. That’s because most are not certified to remove lead, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, or fluoride.
The Alexapure Pro Replacement Filter REMOVES ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS:
- Heavy metals
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
It’s the only filter with a catalytic gravity barrier that blocks contaminants other filters let through.
The Only Filter Made Specifically for the Alexapure Pro
The Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter is the only filter created specifically for the Alexapure Pro. It's 100% made in the USA, with quality second to none. Each filter:
- Removes of up to 99.9999% of sediment, bacteria, lead, pesticides, chromium, heavy metals, chlorine and more
- Clears toxins that most other filters don't, like heavy metals, chlorine, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Cleans up to 5,000 gallons
- Is made with NSF/FDA-approved materials
- Meets stringent NSF/ANSI Standards
- Is powered by proprietary gravity block ionic adsorption technology
- Has a silver-impregnated ceramic outer shell to multiply the amount of toxins filtered
- Requires no priming. It's ready to use right out of the box.
- 100% Made in the USA
Warranty Information: 30-day No-Questions-Asked Guarantee
We extend a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy on unopened products. After 30 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is to ensure you have a pleasant experience from start to finish!
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in U.S. drinking water:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption
For independent lab results for the Alexapure Pro, click below:
For other water filtration solutions, check out these helpful links:
Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter Directions
Your Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter is packed in a mix of alcohol and water so it is biologically sterile before it is removed.
- Remove lid from the top compartment of the Alexapure Pro filtration unit.
- Place the top compartment to the side and stabilize the old filter.
- Continuing to stabilize the old filter, unscrew the wing nut from beneath it.
- Slide the old filter out and dispose of it.
- Unbox your new Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter.
- Remove the plastic wing nut from the new filter. Make sure the washer remains in place.
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper compartment, taking care to hold the filter straight.
- Fix the new filter in place by securing the plastic wing nut.
- Your Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter requires no priming. It's ready to use right out of the box.
For the best results, store replacement filters at temperatures above 35°F.
- One full-size Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter unit
- Installation hardware
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.