Discover the joys of voluntary simplicity! Learn to:
- Dye your own wool with plant pigments
- Graft trees
- Preserve food
- Raise chickens
- Craft a hutch table with hand tools
- Make treats like blueberry peach jam and cheddar cheese
- Home make entertainment (square dancing calls, water-craft tips, wooden toys), no smart phone needed
- Construct a log cabin or adobe homestead
- Weave a rug from simple material
- And much more
The skills that were second nature to our forefathers and mothers are easier than ever to learn with the Back to Basics guide.
This practical, full-color book has helped thousands of everyday folks escape the culture of big-box stores and fast food for the fulfillment of independent living. A healthier, more natural lifestyle awaits.
In an all-new edition, Back to Basics gives you hundreds of projects, step-by-step instruction, photographs, charts, and illustrations. No matter if you’re in an apartment in the city or a rural homestead, there’s something here for everyone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.