- 1 cup
- Emergency Essentials Freeze-Dried Mango Chunks, reconstituted
- ½ cup
- Emergency Essentials Fortified Orange Drink Mix, reconstituted
- 1 cup
- Emergency Essentials Freeze-Dried Strawberry Slices, reconsituted
- 2 tablespoons
- Emergency Essentials Honey
- 1 teaspoon
- Emergency Essentials White Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Mint to garnish
1. Reconstitute first three ingredients; drain.
2. In a blender, puree strawberries, 1 TBS lime juice, roughly 3 ice cubes (add more if you’d like a thicker consistency), and sugar, until smooth. Divide amongst glasses and place in the fridge.
3. Rinse blender. Add mango chunks, orange drink, 1/2 TBS lime juice, honey, and 5-8 ice cubes, and blend until smooth.
4. Gently pour mango mixture on top of strawberry mixture while maintaining a line separating the layers.
To add a little flair, wipe the rim of the glass with a damp cloth and dust with sugar
Adapted from SoberJulie.com