Shelf Life: Up to 25 years*
Total Servings: 48
Total Calories: 5,760
Nothing beats the comfort of a fresh, warm loaf of bread, right out of the oven.
Now, with Ready Hour’s Honey Wheat Bread Mix, you can have that feeling come rain or shine!
Fresh Bread Simplified, with Just 3 Ingredients
We’ve taken the steps for bread making and cut them down to the bare minimum, freeing you to cook easily with limited resources.
Just add water to the pre-prepped mix, and you’re good to go. Cooks in 20-25 minutes!
Great for Emergencies and Everyday Cooking
With a 25-year shelf life, this Ready Hour Honey Wheat Bread is crafted from the first ingredient to the last to sustain you through any disaster.
But it’s so delicious that plenty of customers swear by it as their go-to bread mix for everyday meals. It’s great for recipes, bread makers, or just prepping alone by hand!
Walls of Protection around Your Food
The humble #10 can is still the powerhouse of long-term food storage. Sturdy metal walling keeps out pests, sunlight, moisture, and chemicals.
And at 5x the size of a soup can, it fits enough to feed a family!
More Reasons You’ve Got to Try This Honey Wheat Bread
- Great source of whole grains
- Ideal for oven or bread machine
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Requires no refrigeration
- Great value! Packs a ton of food (4.4 lbs)
- Made in the USA
- Throw away the oxygen absorber immediately after opening.
- Mix Bread Mix with water.
- Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic, or about 10 minutes. If you are using a mixer with a dough hook, mix on medium low speed for 10-20 minutes.
- Place the dough in a large bowl and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Form the dough into loaf shapes according to the number you are making or form it into 1 to 2-inch balls for dinner rolls.
- Place dough into bread pans or baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake loaves for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. For rolls, bake for 12-15 minutes. After cooling for 5-10 minutes, remove the bread to wire racks to complete cooling. Brush warm bread with melted butter if you like.
*Shelf life up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F.
|Approx. Shipping Weight||5 lbs|
|Processing Method||Powdered Food Mix|
|Container Type||Large Can|
|Shelf Life||Up to 25 years*|
|Approx. Net Weight||4.4 lbs|
|Approx. Water Needed to Rehydrate Food||38.4 ounces (0.3 gallons)|
|Allergen Information||Nut Free|
|Specifications and Shelf Life||
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life up to 25 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55ºF and 70ºF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.