The Alexapure® Pitcher Water Filter: Quality You Can Taste
Many pitcher filters leave water with a bad taste, an unappetizing odor, and even worse, harmful contaminants. The Alexapure Pitcher gives you delicious, crystal clear water.
The dual filter technology captures hazardous contaminants in your tap water—the ABCs of harmful organic and inorganics, including:
Aluminum | Arsenic | Asbestos | Cadmium | Chlorine | Chromium-6 | Copper | Fluoride | Fungicides | Herbicides | Lead | Mercury | Nitrites | Pesticides | Pharmaceuticals | Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) | Sediment | Silt | Trihalomethanes (THMs) | Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) | Zinc
Dual filters: the Alexapure Pitcher advantage
- Dual filters can replace 750+ water bottles*
- Last twice as long as standard pitcher filters with 90 days of filtered water (or 100 gallons)
- Take only 8 minutes to fill the half-gallon carafe-other filters can take twice as long
- Holds up to 10 cups (1/2 gallon) of water
- Made from BPA-free and FDA food-grade materials
- Elevates pH Levels
- Reduces contaminates but keeps important minerals
- Made in the USA
*Standard 16.9 (500 ml) bottles
Check out our other Alexapure products including the the Alexapure Home Under Counter Water Filtration System.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.