Stand Up Forklift Operator APPLY NOW
Day, Evening & Weekend Shifts Available
- Moves, locates, relocates, stacks and counts stock with the assistance of a standup forklift and other power equipment.
- Unloads inbound shipments and loads outbound shipments safely and efficiently.
- Moves materials in and out of storage locations accurately and without damage to items.
- Moves materials from staging and/or storage areas into trailers and/or other transport vehicles.
- Stacks and stages materials.
- Pulls and prepares materials for shipment.
- Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on power equipment.
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner per company policies.
- Keeps well-organized records.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- License/Certification: Valid state driver's license; valid Class B license; OSHA Forklift Training certificate preferred
- Operation and control
- Operation monitoring
- Equipment maintenance
- Time management
My Patriot Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
- Paid weekly
- standup forklift: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Rotate floor stock
- Use common warehouse management software
- pallet jack
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift
2020-10-31|||Salt Lake City, UT|||Kitting & Receiving||||||pGQqTq1mIyQV54oa|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||16.00|||20.00|||true