Social Media Manager (Facebook Expertise Required) APPLY NOW
IMPORTANT: Please include your resume, salary requirements, links with writing samples AND A COVER LETTER to be considered for this position. Tell us your story!
About The Opportunity
A fast-paced, growing e-commerce company is looking for a detail-oriented, marketing-minded and enthusiastic Social Media Pro. If you’re passionate about self-reliance and emergency preparedness and are confident you could survive anything, this could be your dream job.
We’re looking for the right mix of passion about emergency preparedness and savviness about all things social media, especially Facebook and customer chat. If you find yourself Instagramming photos from hikes, posting YouTube videos to show off your prep skills and wanting to share your adventures with others that might want to give it a go, keep reading. This part/full-time role will be integral in helping us grow our brand communities across many social media channels.
Simply show us your words are witty, fun to read, and sing.
-Create and post content – including text updates, photos, videos, and more
-Manage responses and questions on news feeds and posts
-Chat with shoppers we want to convert to customers
-Work with the marketing team to ensure social channels are in line with brand messaging, tone and goals
-Share appropriate comments and questions with the proper teammate or department
-Solve customer issues using Shopify, Intercom and social media tools
-Assist with building new profiles and developing new social channels
-Work with analytics on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
-Monitor competitor social media profiles
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Excellent and speedy written communication and social media skills
- Demonstrated Facebook knowledge representing a brand
- Solid understand of the marketing and customer service aspects of social media and live chat on eCommerce web sites
- A drive to want to help Americans become more self-reliant
- Enjoyment of a fast-paced, multi-brand environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, within a team environment
- Strong organizational skills, can follow up and pay attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- A degree in marketing, communications, or business a plus
- Proficient in English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Facebook Ads Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
- Paid weekly
2020-10-31|||Salt Lake City, UT|||Marketing & Customer Service||||||FSDsP7qnI-~.AJgQ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||14.00|||||||||true