Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
IMPORTANT: Please include your resume, salary requirements, links with design samples AND A COVER LETTER to be considered for this position. Tell us your story!
Works with the Marketing team to advise, create and execute design standards and solutions to web site pages, banner images, digital ads, print materials, catalogs, emails, direct mail pieces, and packaging.
- Designs art and copy layouts for materials such as illustrations, publications, graphs, charts, brochures, certificates, flyers, and banners. and slide presentations to be presented by visual media.
- Performs computer image manipulation using Photoshop CS.
- Prepares computerized typeset documents using computer publishing and page layout software.
- Assists in quality control by proofing final artwork before submission.
- Works with partners to advise, create and execute design standards and solutions to packaging, labels, boxes, and marketing campaigns.
- Works with advertising/marketing to integrate copy and graphics most effectively onto web pages, print catalogs, direct mailers, and emails.
- Determines size, arrangement, type style and size of illustrations and copy.
- Arranges layout according to space availability and using knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Creates samples of finished layout and presents to partners or project manager for approval.
- Reviews production work and suggests improvements.
- Assists with coordination of work performed by freelance artists, vendors, and other team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Education in graphic or industrial design. Work experience as a graphic designer covering all aspects of artwork preparation and printing.
- Preferred Field-of-Expertise: Prefer work experience emphasizing eCommerce web site sales/promotion design.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Design - Develops and produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
- Paid weekly
2020-10-31|||Salt Lake City, UT|||Marketing||||||loXJmy7GMIdgAJcm|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||55000|||70000|||true