New Product Consideration
Thank you for your interest in having your product sold through Emergency Essentials, LLC. Individuals and companies often approach us about buying their products for resale in our catalog, on our website, and in our stores. Because of the number of product submission requests we receive, we have established a procedure for expediting the consideration of new products.
Information required for consideration:
- Product Information:
- Explanation of Product Benefit
- Product Sample. Please note that samples will not be returned
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) if applicable
- Pricing information:
- Suggested Retail
- Wholesale price (including any quantity price breaks)
- Payment terms (preferably 2% 10 Net 30)
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). Note: if your product(s) has MAP pricing, please email MAP pricing policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor Contact information:
- Contact Person
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Email and Phone
- Shipping information:
- Case/Carton count and gross weight (example – 35 lbs per case of 18)
- Zip code where shipments would originate from
- Product freight class and NMFC number
- If the product is considered hazardous or flammable when shipping ground or freight, please include the following
- UN number
- DOT number
- Emergency Response Number
- Packing Group
- Available freight terms such as free freight at certain order quantities
- Food product information such as:
- Spec sheets
- Nutritional information
- Confirmation that you can provide a Certificate of Analysis
Attn: New Product Consideration
1911 South 3850 West
Salt Lake City, Utah, 84104
Or, contact our customer service department regarding new product submissions by clicking here.
If your product is not selected, we are not able to give specific reasons as to why due to the volume of submissions we receive. If your product is selected, you will be contacted by our purchasing department.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.