- 2 Tbsp
- Butter or Clarified Butter
- 1/2 Cup
- Freeze Dried Onion
- Clove Garlic, Smashed or 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Potato Dices
- 4 C
- Dehydrated Chicken Broth
- 3 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Broccoli
- 2-4 Tbsp
- Cream or Half and Half
Pinch Dried Thyme Leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
Optional: Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese, Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese, or Crumbled Bacon Textured Vegetable Protein
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan, over medium heat.
2. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent. (5 min.)
3. Add potato, thyme, salt, and broth and bring to boil and simmer.
4. Cook uncovered until potato is fork tender. (10 min.)
5. Add broccoli and simmer 3 min.
6. Puree soup in blender and return to pot.
7. Add cream and simmer then season with salt and pepper.