Keep Your G2O Water Bottle Going Strong
Is your G2O Water Bottle filter on its last leg? Let filtered water flow more freely with a brand-new G2O Replacement Filter.
- Certified to remove ≥99.99% of viruses, ≥99.9% of parasites, and ≥99.9999% of bacteria*
- Reduces chlorine, VOCs, microplastics, and harmful chemicals
- Improves taste, odor, color, and clarity
- Purifies up to 120 gallons—that’s 750 refills
- Quick and easy to replace
- MADE IN THE USA
Enjoy Clean, Safe, and Delicious Water—Anytime, Anywhere
From the tap in your kitchen to a rocky canyon stream, this filter will reduce:
Bacteria, bad taste, chemicals, chlorine, microbial parasites, microorganisms, odors, viruses, and more!
Certified to NSF/ANSI Filtration Systems Standards, this filter provides you with water you can trust.
Packaging Doubles as a Cup. That’s VALUE!
DO NOT THROW AWAY THE PACKAGING. G2O Replacement Filter packaging doubles as a complete Emergency Water Kit! To use it, simply:
- Open the resealable pouch.
- Attach the straw and mouthpiece to the filter.
- Collect water in the pouch.
- Use the filter as a straw to drink from the pouch.
This convenient, self-contained, and low-cost water solution is a small emergency item that can make a big impact!
Add ‘em to your grab-and-go bags, emergency kits, and stick them in your car or RV. Wherever you may need water, one of these filters should follow.
Replace Quickly and Easily
- Remove cap from bottle and screw out used filter.
- Open packaging and attach new straw to barbed end of new filter.
- Screw new filter snugly into cap.
- Fill bottle with water.
- Insert new filter into bottle, tighten cap, then open dust cap to expose bite valve.
- To drink, bite and suck bite valve while firmly squeezing bottle.
- Dimensions: 5.88" x 1.4" x 1.4"
- Weight: 0.17 pounds (77 grams)
- Flow rate: .05 to .16 gallons per minute (189 to 605 milliliters per minute)
- Filter life: 120 gallons (454 liters)
- Storage temperature: 35°F to 120°F
*Meets or exceeds US EPA Microbiological Purifier Test standard for the reduction of viruses, bacteria, and cysts in EPA Type 1 test water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.