Yes, Water Can Go Bad!
Keep your water supply clean and consumable with Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment. Preserving your water supply is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to protect your family in an emergency!
For Emergencies and More
Use this water treatment while hunting, camping, boating, or during another days-long adventure. You can also add it to your RV and home water storage!
Each Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment will:
- Treat up to 60 gallons of water
- Kill odor-causing bacteria
- Enhance the taste of your water
- Leave no aftertaste behind
Protect Your Health—and Investment—with Aquamira
All the money and effort you've invested into your water supply will do little good if mold, bacteria, and other contaminants make it unusable!
A few drops in each water container protects your supply from slimy growths that can make you sick. Add this Aquamira treatment while you're filling up water containers or to existing water storage for safe water.
Treating Your Water with Aquamira
First, clean and disinfect your water storage container and lid.
Once clean, mix equal parts Aquamira Water Treatment (Part A) and Phosphoric Acid Activator (Part B) in a clean cup. Refer to the following ratios:
- 5 drops each of Part A and Part B to 32 ounces of water.
- 1 teaspoon each of Part A and Part B to 5 gallons of water.
- 2 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 30 gallons of water.
- 4 tablespoons each of Part A and Part B to 60 gallons of water.
2% Aqueous Solution of Chlorine Dioxide.
Part A Active Ingredient
|Tech Specs||Dimensions: 3" x 1.375" x 3.75"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.