Ready Hour 4-in-1 Emergency Solar Flashlight & AM/FM/Weather Radio w/ Hand Crank is loaded with the important functions you need during an emergency situation. Light when you don't have electricity, and the ability to charge your important items when you need. It is all in this durable, lightweight radio.
- AM / FM / NOAA Weather Radio
- LED Flashlight with focus ring for narrow or wide beam
- Reading lamp/ room light pop-up with 4 LEDs
- Alert Mode with siren and red alert light
- 3-way Power: hand crank, solar panel or via USB port
- USB Charger
- Carabiner and strap
- Water-resistant rubberized housing, rugged construction
- Charges cell phones, iPhones, iPads, iPods, GPS and almost any USB device
- Portable and easy to use: perfect for hiking, camping or any emergency kit
- Dimensions: 5" x 2 1/3" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: approx. 10.58 oz.
- Max power consumption: 2.5W
- Frequency range: FM 87 ~ 108 MHz
- Working voltage: 2.7V ~ 4.2V
- Rechargeable battery: Model 18650/3.7V/2000mAh Li-ion
- Can use AAA batteries too (not included)
- One (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Flashlight Unit
- One (1) USB Cable
- One (1) Owner's Manual
Proper Use and Care
During the unit's first use or if the unit has not been in use for 60 days, it will be necessary to either hand crank or use the solar panel for approximately three to five minutes in order to activate the internal battery. Do not look directly in the LED flashlight or room light as it may cause eye damage. Keep the unit away from corrosive liquids and chemicals.
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of this unit. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.