Be prepared wherever you go—keep one at work, in your car, and at home!
Designed by the prepping professionals at Emergency Essentials, the supplies in this Complete 72-Hour Emergency Kit have been carefully selected to keep you well-fed and protected through a major disaster.
- High-Calorie Food – On-The-Go Emergency Food Bars (7,200 calories, 36 servings)
- Fresh Water – Survival Spring Personal Water Filter
- Light/Charger/Navigation: 9-in-1 Heavy-Duty Aluminum LED Solar Flashlight/ Multi-Tool
- First Aid/Shelter/Tools – 46-Piece Survival Kit with Guide
- Protection from Elements – Emergency Poncho (2-pack) by Ready Hour
- Fire – Waterproof Matches by InstaFire (4-pack)
- Forager’s Guide – Edible Wild Foods Playing Cards
A 58-PIECE KIT - JUST GRAB AND GO!
*Backpack NOT Included
We recommend storing this kit in a quality backpack sized to you. Everyone is different and it's important to get one that is comfortable in case extended wear is required.
High-Calorie, On-The-Go Food Bars
Made to keep the service men and women of the Coast Guard on their feet through the most rugged conditions, Ready Hour Emergency Ration Bars set the standard for food rations.
With 2,400 calories per packet these bars give you three meals' worth of calories you can toss into a purse, pocket, hiking pack, or glove compartment.
Survival Spring Personal Water Filter
Got a pond? A stream? A puddle? Then you've got clean water!
This a pocket-sized powerhouse: an advanced filtration system that clears 99% of sediment and microorganisms from 300 gallons of drinkable water out of just about any natural source. And it's so compact you can stow it in your pocket or handbag. You’ll forget it’s even there!
9-in-1 LED Solar Flashlight/Multi-Tool
9 Life-Saving Features!
- Flashlight – Lights up 200 yards w/ a 200-lumen bulb (average bulb is 60)
- Glass hammer – Break a vehicle or building window to get to safety
- Seatbelt /cord cutter – Cut free from a burning or sinking vehicle, slice para-cord, twine or small ropes
- SOS strobe light – Signal approaching vehicles or emergency rescuers
- USB charger – Charge your devices to keep info & communication lines open
- Solar power bank – Recharge 1000s of times with 50 mAh solar panel
- Work light – Large panel that’s brighter than most fixtures in your home
- Magnetic mount – Attach to fuse box, car hood, & more for hands-free work light
- Compass – Detachable compass + LED light = perfect navigational combo
46-Piece Survival Kit with Guide
Kit up like a hardcore prepper with the ultimate survival upgrade. Includes 46 survival essentials:
- Emergency Survival Guide booklet with helpful hints
- Emergency Blanket
- Signal Whistle
- 2 Firesticks
- 12 hr. Light Stick
- Note Pad
- Salt Packet
- 4 Antiseptic Pads
- 4 - 1" x 3" Bandages
- 4 - 3/8" x 1 1/2" Bandages
- 2" x 3" Elastic Patch Bandage
- 3" x 3' Sterile Pad
- 2 - 4" Adhesive Strips
- Signal Mirror
- 50' Orange Trail Tape
- 10' Snare Wire
- 2 Razor Blades
- Needle, Spool of Thread
- 2 Safety Pins
- 12' Nylon Rope
- 30' Fishing Line
- 2 Fish Hooks
- 2 Sinkers
- 7" x 10" Waterproof Pouch
- 35' Nylon Cord
- Reusable 8" x 12" PVC Pouch
- 5-Hour Candle
Emergency Poncho (2-pack) by Ready Hour
This super-durable poncho 2-pack (with hood) keeps you and your gear dry for days! Doubles as a lean-to shelter. Made by the world’s top preppers at Ready Hour.
Waterproof Matches by InstaFire (4-pack)
Build a fire with ease, come rain or shine, with these Waterproof Matches by InstaFire. Constructed to light up in inclement weather. Perfect for long-term storage—won’t ignite accidentally. 160 matches total.
Edible Wild Foods Playing Cards
This fully playable deck of cards features 52 different edible plants found in the North American wilderness with full-color photographs for easy identification.
Maps identify the geographic areas where the each plant grows in the wild as well as warnings, characteristics, uses, and cooking tips.
Battery Care: As with all battery-run devices, proper upkeep is critical for the prolonged function of the 9-in-1 flashlight. If the unit is left to sit for long periods, the battery can drain and even become inoperable. Make sure to charge the battery every few months to extend its life and performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.