You’ve got propane, you’ve got firewood…
But do you have fuel you can SAFELY burn indoors without danger of carbon monoxide poisoning or a house fire?
For that, you need Ready Hour 6-Hour Canned Heat:
- Safe to burn indoors: NONTOXIC – Made from high-purity diethylene glycol. It’s the same fuel used every day by restaurants and caterers. Proven safe for cooking and warming food indoors for hours at a time.
- Safe to burn indoors: NO FLAREUPS – Won’t light up without a wick, even if spilled or exposed directly to flame.
- Six-hour burn time – Cook multiple meals with a single can
- Perfect for cooking Ready Hour freeze-dried emergency foods
- No odors, smoke, or soot that stains surfaces
Resealable – Leftover fuel can be re-used
- Lasts for years on the shelf
- Two 7.11 oz (210 ml) cans per pack
- Flashpoint approximately 265°F.
Made in the USA
Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 Celsius). When stored in ambient conditions above its freezing point, this product will last for many years.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.