So you’ve finally gotten a chance to sit down with this month’s Emergency Essentials® catalog to peruse the sale items. As usual there are so many deals to choose from that you might not know where to start. Let the Preparedness Pantry blog help! Here are our suggestions for this month’s best grabs.
- Slumberjack Trail Tent 2: Sleeps three and keeps you dry with waterproofed, fully-taped seams and a full-coverage rain fly. On sale for $79.99.
- MRE One Month Food Supply: Provides one person with three meals a day for one month. MREs are great for camping trips as well as emergency meals. Lots of different entrees (90 in total!), drinks, and sides. On sale for $339.99
- Provident Pantry Hash Browns: Mmmm! Mmmm!! Nothing says comfort like a plate of hot hash browns. This’ll keep your troopers going during any situation. On sale for $8.49.
- Provident Pantry SuperPail Lentils: Stock up your pantry and your food storage at the same time! Lentils are an excellent source of fiber and protein, and are the perfect addition to main dishes, soups, salads, or dips. This price is better than what you’ll Replace at the grocery store. On sale for $62.99
- Mountain Oven Flameless Heating Kit: Don’t have fuel to boil water? No problem! Get yourself some of these Mountain Ovens and create heat on the fly. Check out our customers’ reviews highlighting their experiences with this product. On sale for $10.99.
- Nuclear War Survival Skills: The handiest book we hope you’ll never need. You’ll not only learn how to survive nuclear fallout, but you’ll also pick up tips on homesteading, first aid, and other survival skills. On sale for $9.99.
- Emergency Essentials Whistle: No emergency kit is complete without a whistle. This is such a great sale (almost half-off!) that you’ll probably want to stock up on a bunch for your family and friends. On sale for $.49. Yep, 49 cents!