It’s almost here! With all the preparations, planning, and travel for Thanksgiving, don’t forget the exciting day after
, when all the amazing sales happen! They’re happening here, for sure. You won’t believe the door busters and other bargains—up to 70% off on selected items!
But until then, you’ll want to become familiar with our Black Friday rules to get the most out of your shopping experience.
Here are the rules:
1) Door buster and special pricing are limited to one order per customer. Subsequent orders won’t qualify for these discounts.
2) Order early in the day, as our door buster and special pricing will end when the product sells out. Once a product has sold out, it will no longer be available to purchase. Sorry, no rainchecks!
3) Door buster and special prices apply only to the 48 contiguous states.
4) These sale prices apply to online orders only, placed on Friday, November 29, between 8 a.m. and 11:59p.m. Mountain Standard Time. (For the corresponding hours in your time zone, see below.) NO phone or mail orders, please, on this promotion.
In Eastern Time Zone, the sale hours are 10 a.m. to 1:59 a.m.
In Central Time Zone, the sale hours are 9 a.m. to 12:59 a.m.
In Mountain Time Zone, the sale hours are 8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
In Pacific Time Zone, the sale hours are 7 a.m. to 10:59 p.m.
5) Some items may have “per-customer” limits. Items must be added to your shopping cart after 8 a.m. MST
to receive promotional pricing. If the pricing doesn’t appear to be correct, you will need to refresh your browser before submitting your order. (To do this for a PC, click on F5; for an Apple, click on Apple + R.)
Come back to our blog and follow our Facebook
, and Twitter
to watch for more information on these great buys!