This recipe was very easy to make and my children loved it.
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
½ cup vegetable oil
1 ¾ cups sugar
2 Eggs (4 Tbsp whole egg powder plus 6 Tbsp water)
1 ½ tsp vanilla
½ cup buttermilk powder (1½ Tbsp powder plus ½ cup water)
1/3 cup cocoa
2 ½ cups flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups fresh grated zucchini
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
¾ cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix together butter or margarine, sugar, oil and eggs.
2. Add vanilla, buttermilk, cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
5. Bake for about an hour at 325°. 6. Top with frosting or powdered sugar.
Ready to eat topped with powdered sugar