Do you have your own blog or website? Have you been thinking about starting one? Simply put one of our Preparedness Pantry blog buttons (found on the right column of the blog) on your blog or website and we will send you a $10.00 Emergency Essentials® gift card for free
!How to claim your free $10.00 gift card:
Instructions for adding a button to your blog:
- Put one of our blog buttons (2 to choose from) on your blog or website.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
- That's it. Don't forget to let your friends and family know so that they can win a free gift card too.
Please note: One entry per household. Free gift cards will be mailed after placement of Preparedness Pantry blog button has been verified. Please allow a few weeks for your card to arrive. We welcome entries from everyone; however, gift cards can only be mailed to an address within the 50 United States.
- Copy the code in the white box under the button (on the right column) you want to add
- Go to your blog Layout
- Select Add a Gadget
- Paste the button code into the Content window
- Click Save