Zucchini Cornbread Casserole Recipe
- 4 C
- Freeze Dried Zucchini
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Chopped Onion
- Eggs (4 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 6 Tbsp Water)
- 1 1/2 C
- Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
1. Reconstitute cheese, zucchini, and onions. Drain excess water.
2. Preheat oven 350°F; Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix zucchini, onion, eggs, muffin mix, salt and pepper.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
5. Spread mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 60 minutes.
- Featured Products
Write A Review