Love the product
I love the product. I have used it several times and it works very well. I have added a kitchen sink sprayer and hose to the tank hose for added length. It takes a bit of getting used to but you can get a nice shower and a shave with 2 1/2 gallons of water. The ad says it takes 5 minutes to heat the water to 100. I found that to be a bit too cool for me, so I take it to 110 which takes about 15 minutes.
I suppose it all depends on what time of the year you use it.
Posted on 11/2/13 by Shavian1Write A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFZodi Extreme Shower Manual
- Packaged weight 12 lbs
- 6 ft shower hose
- Box Size 26" high x 9" diameter
- Additional Info
- Simple to use—just fill with water and place on included rugged stove
- High quality stainless steel construction will never rust
- Handy thermometer displays water temperature
- 10,000 BTU stove collapses for transport, doubles as a cooking stove
- Stainless steel burner construction for extra durability
- No need to hoist, sealed hand pump pressurizes system in seconds