- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 2000 calories per day, for 341 days Calories 82 Calories From Fat 82 14% Total Fat 9g 14% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 44mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 431g 144% Dietary Fiber 93g 374% Sugars 5g Protein 93g 186% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 36% Iron 178%
Ingredients: Year supply of grains&legumes.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles milk, wheat, egg, soybean, peanut and tree nut products
Fast shipping, very impressed, but packaging request ignored
Fast shipping, very impressed. Product arrived exactly as described and in great condition.
I had trouble with a packaging request, but the Sales Manager rectified the problem satisfactorily and was very quick to follow up.
Despite my trouble, I will happily purchase from them again because of the excellent customer service and commitment to address my one time issue. The whole experience warrants them 5 stars.
Posted on 11/18/13 by on the wall
Good value! The only thing that really chaps me is the large labeling on every bucket declaring to everyone, Emergency Food.
Posted on 4/25/11 by Linda
This was my 5th purchase from Emergency Essentials and they continue to impress me with their commitment to quality and service. This order arrived via freight and one of the Superpails was damaged in transit. I had a replacement unit show up via FedEx a few days later.
Posted on 8/28/08 by KevinWrite A Review
- Additional Info
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.