- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1800+ calories per day for 365 days Calories 1800 Average Daily Calories From Fat 140 26% Average Daily Total Fat 15g 25% Average Daily Saturated Fat 2g 7% Average Daily Trans Fat 0g Average Daily Cholesterol 6 mg 2% Average Daily Sodium (Largely from #10 can of Salt) 384 mg 169% Average Daily Total Carbohydrates 39g 137% Average Daily Dietary Fiber 43g 183% Average Daily Sugars 72g Average Daily Protein 65g 139% Average Daily Vitamin A 0% Average Daily Vitamin C 6% Average Daily Calcium 53% Average Daily Iron 121%
Ingredients: Year supply of the basics.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles milk, wheat, egg, soybean, peanut and tree nut products
Good starter package
Years Supply Of Basics seems to be a good starter package. I asked Emergency Essentials to ship using some privacy packaging so the whole neighborhood didn't see what I was up to. Since I ordered a couple 55 gallon water barrels with the basic package it was delivered on a semi trailer with a lift gate on a skid but the driver was able to deliver the skid to my garage door. The skid was wrapped in black plastic hiding the contents of my order so thank you Emergency Essentials for making my first purchase easy and pleasurable.
Posted on 9/6/11 by FryerWrite A Review
- Hard White Wheat SuperPail
- Hard Red Wheat SuperPail
- White Rice SuperPail
- Quick Oats SuperPail
- Honey 5-Gallon Bucket
- Black Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Refried Beans
- Small Red Beans
- Small White Beans
- Split Green Peas
- Yellow Popcorn
- Iodized Salt
- Shortening Powder
- Instant Nonfat Milk
- Garden Seeds
Depending on stock, some items in combo may require substitutions.
All substitutions will be of equal or greater value.
- Additional Info
The 7 SuperPail™ buckets included are buckets that :
- Are lined with a metalized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- Have an enclosed oxygen absorber which keeps SuperPail foods fresh.
They are also:
- Stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Durable and are constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Reusable. Use them to carry water, or for other needs. After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or even for emergency toilets.
- Not sure how to choose the right food storage items? Click Here to read our 15 tips for food storage shopping.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.
- Contains 24 #10 cans
- Cans are packaged in four 6-can boxes (18 5/8 inches by 12 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches)
- Year Supply
- This supply would occupy almost 16 cubic feet (15.79 cu ft)
- 18" high x 12" in diameter
- Bucket of Honey
- 15" high x 12" in diameter
- #10 can
- 7' high x 6 1/8' in diameter
- The Shipping weight is approximately 510 pounds (Not counting the pallet) if shipped via a freight company shipping weight would be from 535-580 lbs
- Shipping contents
- 7 SuperPails, 1 Bucket (5 gallon Honey), 24 #10 cans