- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1800+ calories per day for 365 days Calories 1800 Average Daily Calories From Fat 140 26% Average Daily Total Fat 15g 25% Average Daily Saturated Fat 2g 7% Average Daily Trans Fat 0g Average Daily Cholesterol 6 mg 2% Average Daily Sodium (Largely from #10 can of Salt) 384 mg 169% Average Daily Total Carbohydrates 39g 137% Average Daily Dietary Fiber 43g 183% Average Daily Sugars 72g Average Daily Protein 65g 139% Average Daily Vitamin A 0% Average Daily Vitamin C 6% Average Daily Calcium 53% Average Daily Iron 121%
Ingredients: Year supply of the basics.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles milk, wheat, egg, soybean, peanut and tree nut products
- Hard White Wheat SuperPail
- Hard Red Wheat SuperPail
- White Rice SuperPail
- Quick Oats SuperPail
- Honey 5-Gallon Bucket
- Black Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Refried Beans
- Small Red Beans
- Small White Beans
- Split Green Peas
- Yellow Popcorn
- Iodized Salt
- Shortening Powder
- Instant Nonfat Milk
- Garden Seeds
Depending on stock, some items in combo may require substitutions.
All substitutions will be of equal or greater value.
- Additional Info
The 7 SuperPail™ buckets included are buckets that :
- Are lined with a metalized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- Have an enclosed oxygen absorber which keeps SuperPail foods fresh.
They are also:
- Stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Durable and are constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Reusable. Use them to carry water, or for other needs. After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or even for emergency toilets.
- Not sure how to choose the right food storage items? Click Here to read our 15 tips for food storage shopping.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.
- Contains 24 #10 cans
- Cans are packaged in four 6-can boxes (18 5/8 inches by 12 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches)
- Year Supply
- This supply would occupy almost 16 cubic feet (15.79 cu ft)
- 18" high x 12" in diameter
- Bucket of Honey
- 15" high x 12" in diameter
- #10 can
- 7' high x 6 1/8' in diameter
- The Shipping weight is approximately 510 pounds (Not counting the pallet) if shipped via a freight company shipping weight would be from 535-580 lbs
- Shipping contents
- 7 SuperPails, 1 Bucket (5 gallon Honey), 24 #10 cans