Write A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFWonder Mill Hand Grain Mill Manual
- Extra-large lifetime lubricated bearings
- One-piece construction and patented dual clamp means you don’t need to worry about the hopper coming off during milling
- Central support pillar is set back to make it easy to collect your hand-ground flour below
- Powder-coated for easy cleaning.
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 16 lbs.
- Approximate Mill Dimensions (assembled): 18" Tall (including the clamp, and with the handle at its highest point) 14" wide from end of handle grip to the milling head 3.5" X 5" base
- Additional Info
- Swap the stone heads for the stainless steel burr heads to make peanut butter, grind oily or wet grains, or grind herbs and spices, soy beans, and legumes.
- Quart-sized hopper holds large loads.