I just got my Vitorio hand grain mill, and find it to be of most excellent quality and design. I also purchased a #10 can of Hard White Wheat so I could try it out B4 it is needed. Two full cups of berries, just under 3 cups ground, 10 minutes and 687cranks(YES I am OC). I really like it and seeing as how the moving parts are quality machining it should last a very long time. Thank you EE for lowering the price. I searched elsewhere when it was still 90 bucks and was undecided. It arrived here in a timely manner. Service is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 3/6/14 by akallsWrite A Review
- Related Products
- Tech Specs
Download PDFVictorio Hand Grain Mill Manual
- Net weight: 2 lbs 12 ounces
- Box Dimensions: 2 ¾” x 2 3/4 “ x 13 ½”
- Made in Taiwan
- Additional Info
- Adjustable coarse setting adjustments which grinds coarse to fine
- Cone-shaped grinding burrs are self aligning, made of cast stainless steel, and are precision machined to insure long life and smooth, even milling
- Grinds about 1/2 cup of fine flour or 1 cup of coarse flour per minute
- Make your own delicious whole grain breads, cracked grain cereals, and other bakery items at a fraction of the cost of store-bought .
- Clamps securely to a solid table or counter
- Stores easily in a drawer or cupboard and is always handy when you need it.
- 2 year limited warranty from manufacture