- Label Info
- Dimensions with lid:
- 17” high X 11 ¾” wide (may vary with manufacturers)
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 (50 g) Servings Per Container Apx 399 Amount Per Serving Calories 180 calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 39 g 13% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g Protein 3 g 7% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 8% Thiamine 15% Niacin 8% folate 15%
Ingredients:Extra long grain rice,Iron phosphate,niacin,thiamine,Monoitrate,Folic acid.
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg,milk,soybean,peanut,and tree nut products.
Directions:Add 1/4 cup rice to 1/2cup cold water. if desired, add salt and or butter to taste.bring to a boil. stir once. cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed. Yields apx. 3/4 cup of cooked rice.
Write A Review
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Broccoli Turkey Bake
Wild Rice Raspberry Chicken
- Additional Info
Products You Might Like
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.