- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/3 cup dry (36 g) Servings Per Container Apx 302 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories From Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Sugars 1 g Protein 6 g 11% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 8%
Ingredients: Rolled Oats
Allergens: Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions: For each serving: Boil 1/2 cup water and 1/8 tsp salt. Stir in 1/3 cup oats. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute. Flavor according to taste with cinnamon, brown sugar or fresh fruit. Oats are great for cookies, breads, and homemade granola.
Write A Review
Reduced Fat Apple Oat Muffins
Granola Oatmeal Cookies
Honey Banana Bread
Jumbo Oatmeal and Fruit Cookies
- Additional Info
Products You Might Like
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.