- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/4 cup dry (25 g) Servings Per Container Apx 381 Amount Per Serving Calories 90 calories From Fat 0g Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 125 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 13 g Protein 9 g 18% Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 30% Iron 0%
Ingredients:Pasteurized skim milk.
Allergens:Processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut, and tree nut products.
Directions:Add powder to water and stir. Best if chilled overnight. Should be stored at optimum conditions at 40 degrees F. For One Quart: Mix 2/3 cup powder with one quart of water. For one gallon: Mix 2 2/3 cups powder with 1 gallon water.
Yield: 5 Waffles
Breakfast Brunch Casserole
Breakfast Hashbrown Patties
Fruit Granola with Milk
Holiday Pancake Mix
- Additional Info
Products You Might Like
- Each 6-gallon SuperPail™ gives you easy access to your food and holds an amount of food equal to about eight #10 cans.
- In addition to saving you money, SuperPails™ are stackable, so you can save space in tight storage areas.
- Each durable pail is constructed of a sturdy, food-grade plastic designed for long-term storage.
- Every pail (except for honey) is also lined with a metallized bag to keep your food safe from mold, weevils, and other pests.
- An enclosed oxygen absorber keeps SuperPail™ foods fresh.
- After you've used all the food in a SuperPail™, the empty buckets can be reused to store a fresh supply of grains—or for emergency toilets, to carry water, or for other needs.