- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/3 cup (47 g) Servings Per Container 34 Amount Per Serving Calories 190 Calories From Fat 60 Total Fat 6 g 10% Saturated Fat 4.5 g 22% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 28 g 9% Dietary Fiber 3 g 10% Sugars 9 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 6% Iron 8%
Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Dehydrated Apple, Sodium Caseinate, Maltodexrin, Potassium and Sodium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Sea Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Annatto (color).
Allergens: Contains milk, wheat and soy products. processed in a plant that handles wheat, egg, peanut and tree nut products.
Directions: Mix can contents well. Mix 1/4 cup of peaches and cream oatmeal mix to 1/3 cup of HOT water. Mix well. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes. Yields 1/2 cup serving.
Microwave Instructions: Mix can contents well. Mix 1/4 cup of peaches and cream oatmeal mix to 1/3 cup of COLD water. Mix well. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Additional Info
For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.