- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1/3 cup (65 g) Servings Per Container About 19 Amount Per Serving Calories 220 Calories From Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 850mg 35% Total Carbohydrate 41 g 14% Dietary Fiber 12 g 48% Sugars 7g Protein 12g 24% Vitamin A 70% Vitamin C 40% Calcium 8% Iron 15%
Ingredients: Dehydrated Beans (Black, Pinto, Red), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Onion, Garlic), Flavored Textured Vegetable Protein [Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn, Soy, Wheat), Natural Flavorings], Chili Pepper, Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina, Water), Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Natural Flavor (includes Paprika Extract, Soy Lecithin), Yeast Extract, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking)
Allergens: Contains wheat and soybean products. Processed in a plant that also handles milk, egg, peanut and tree nut products.
Directions: Mix can contents well. Add 1/3 cup of dry mix to 3/4 cups boiling water. Mix well. Cover, and let sit for 5-10 minutes, or until beans have softened. Makes 1 cup of Chili.
- Additional Info
- For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower.
- Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places.
- To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
- Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust.
- #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter.
- To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.