Open-Faced Shrimp Quesadillas Recipe
Yields: 6 small open-faced quesadillas.
- 1 1/2 cups
- Emergency Essentials Freeze Dried Cooked Shrimp, reconstituted
- 2 TBS
- Emergency Essentials Chopped Onion, reconstituted
- 1/3 cup
- reconstituted,Emergency Essentials Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese mixed with 3 TBS reconstituted
- 1/8 tsp
- Emergency Essentials Chili Powder, to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- Emergency Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 (4 oz.)
- Can of Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 TBS
- Lime Juice, to taste
- Flour tortillas from our Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- 1 TBS
- Canola Oil
- Reconstitute first three ingredients; drain. Keep cheeses in the fridge until ready to use.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sautee onion until transparent and soft.
- Stir salt and chili powder into sauteed onions.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-4 minutes
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in jalapeno peppers and lime juice.
- Top tortillas with mixture and cheese blend.
- Serve warm
Adapted from Dana V.'s recipe via Allrecipes.com
Products You Might Like