Excellent portable heating unit!
I fired up this dude in sub-zero weather to change a flat tire in my garage. It got the surrounding area nice a warm and made it comfortable to change the tire. It has a blower but requires batteries. You don't need the batteries but it won't be as effecient pushing the warm air out. It can run on one mini tank or two (one on each side). Can be used in doors under proper caution. Excellent portable heat source if your house lost power.
Posted on 2/5/14 by CalibratorWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFMr Heater Portable Big Buddy Manual
- 17” tall x 18” wide x 11” deep
- 17 lbs. 1 oz.
- Additional Info
- Certified by CSA International for indoor and outdoor use
- Blower fan requires four (4) D-cell batteries or AC adapter to be plugged in
- Use proper ventilation (see operating instructions for details)
- 18,000 BTU/HR with the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet