Magic Cornbread Muffins Recipe
- 3 C
- Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 C
- 1-2 C
- Freeze Dried Fruit (Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches, etc.)
- Clarified Butter for greasing the muffin tin
1. In a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups water to 3 cups Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix.
2. Mix well.
3. Grease the bottoms only of muffin tin with clarified butter.
4. Fill tin 1/3 full, then add a heaping teaspoon of your rehydrated fruit.
5. Add more muffin batter to fill tin 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 375°F for 14-16 minutes.