Write A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFKatadyn Gravidyn Manual
- Microfiltration method:
- Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter with granular activated carbon.
- Filter output:
- Approximately one gallon per hour
- Ceramic Capacity:
- Up to 13,000 gallons per cartridge - 39,000 total
- 6.9 lbs.
- Lower reservoir hold 2.5 gallons of filtered water.
- Convenient dispensing spout
Includes: Three field cleanable filter elements, measuring gauge and cleaning pad.
- Additional Info
The carbon in these filters provide additional chemical reduction and improvement of taste. It also has a 10 liter water container for large quantities of water.
There is a 2 year guarantee from the manufacturer.
- No need for pumping or connection to a tap thanks to gravity.
- Katadyn uses only plastics that are FDA approved and BPA-free.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents.
- The Gravidyn filters (ceramic with activated carbon granules) reduce chemicals.
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times - even in the field. Advantage: longer use and lower operating costs.
- The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS and BENEFITS
- High performance > particularly suitable for large groups
- Gravity filter > convenient water filtration without pumping
- Cleanable ceramic filter element > also filters very cloudy water
- Long lasting life of 150‘000 litres of water > minimal operating costs
- No movable parts > simple maintenance
- Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed