What’s in the box?
- 1 Katio™ Voyager™ Radio
- Micro USB charging cable
- Earbud headphones
- Related Products
- Tech Specs
Download PDFKaito Voyager ManualWeight: 1.22 lbs. (19.5 oz.) Dimensions: 5.5” high x 8” wide x 2” thick Radio Size: 8” x 5” x 2.6” Radio Ports:
- Earphone Jack
- USB Port Charge Out (Many cellphones, mp3 player, etc.) Charge Built-in Battery
- AC Adapter 3.5 mm Jack (adapter sold separately)
- AM: 520-1710 KHz
- FM: 87.00-108.00 MHz
- SW1: 3.20-9.00 MHz
- SW2: 9.00-22.00 MHz
- Weather Band: 7 Pre-set Channels
- Additional Info
*The AA batteries, and AC adapter are sold separately. One-year warranty through Kaito.
- This radio is durable, yet lightweight with a rubberized body that is water resistant<./li>
- NOAA stands for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- When using the NOAA Weather Alert, it is recommended that the radio is plugged into a power source through the USB Port (In) or AC Adapter 3.5 mm jack (AC adapter not included)
- One minute of winding will give roughly 12 minutes of radio play
- The optional AA batteries cannot be recharged in the radio, only the internal Ni-MH battery is rechargeable.
- 6 ways to power the Radio: Hand Crank Dynamo, Solar Panel, USB Power In, AC Power In, 3 AA Batteries, Built-in Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery.
- Red or Green LED lights on the front of the radio indicate when the radio is on or when the batteries are low
- 3 lighting options: 5 LED reading lamp lights (under solar panel), white LED light, flashlight red S.O.S. LED for emergencies