Fruit and Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 C
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 C
- Regular Rolled Oats
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Peach Dices, Freeze
- Dried Apple Dices or Dehydrated
- Strawberry Apple Flakes
- 1/4 C
- Freeze Dried Raisins or
- Chopped Dates
- 1/8 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 C
- Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
2. Stir in oats, peaches, apples, or strawberry apple flakes, raisins or dates and cinnamon.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Divide oat mixture among 4 bowls. Pour 2 tablespoons milk over each serving.
- Featured Products