Home1.800.999.1863 M-F 8-6PM MST, Sat 9-5PM MST

Sign Up for the Emergency Essentials Newsletter Request A Catalog

Clear Mist 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle

$6.95

$4.95

Availability: In stock

This handy candle is ideal for having on hand in case of emergencies, power outages or for outdoor use. This handy candle is ideal for having on hand in case of emergencies, power outages or for outdoor use. Uses liquid paraffin for more than 100 hours of continuous light. Clean burning, odorless and smokeless, making it a great choice for indoor use. A safe burning, soft and subtle glow that creates a pleasant atmosphere for candlelight dinners or for use during the holidays.
  • Comes packaged with a plastic storage cap to prevent messy spills
  • Recommended to have in each emergency kit and room as part of an emergency plan
  • A thoughtful neighbor, friend or family gift
  • Clear and Red Globe Attachment for emergency candle (sold separately) can be used to protect candlelight from wind or
  • other foreign objects and for aesthetics
  • Each candle weighs 12.2 ounces and is approximately 4 ½” high by 3” in diameter
  • Also available in cases of 12 candles
Reviews

Great Candle!

It does what it says it does - lights a room up and lasts for a very long time. We had one for the house, but now we are ordering more for the Bug Out Bags because they are so handy!

Posted on 4/8/14 by Anthony

Write A Review

Review Policy     Please allow up to 5 business days to process your review

Related Products
Tech Specs
Weight:
12.2 oz.
Dimensions:
approx. 4.5” high x 3.5” diameter
Liquid paraffin lamp fuel:
approx 4 ½” high x 3” diameter. Weighs 12.2 ounces
Sold individually:
12 candles per case.
Case of 12 dimensions:
11” x 14 ¼” x 5”

This product is not a hazardous material according to DOT regulations and not a dangerous good as defined by IATA for air transportation. Use only as directed. Containers should be handled in well-ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep away from children. Keep away from combustible materials such as paper plates, napkins, etc. Containers should be stored away from flame, heat or other ignition sources. Store in a cool dry place (47-120 degrees F, 8-49 degrees C).
Additional Info
Blog Post – Light During an Emergency

Adult supervision needed. Do not leave unattended. Use only as directed. Containers should be handled in well-ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Warning: To prevent fire or personal injury: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN OR PETS; Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire; Liquid candles are disposable and non-refillable; Burn liquid candles within sight; Do not tamper with wick or closure; Tampering with wick or breaking permanent seal may cause hazard; Burn in well ventilated area away from drafts.

DANGER: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Combustible. Containers petroleum distillates. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, physician or hospital emergency room immediately, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.

Instructions for proper use: Remove plastic cap from fuel cartridge, light unit by applying lit match or butane lighter to wick at top of fuel cartridge. Fuel cartridge is not to be refilled. Extinguish by blowing out flame.
  • Clear Mist 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle
  • Clear Mist 100 Hour Plus Emergency Candle