Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Recipe
- 2 C
- Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 tsp
- Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 C
- Eggs, Beaten (4 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 6 Tbsp Water)
- 2 Cup
- Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- Canola Oil or Clarified Butter
- 1 C
- Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple Slices
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, honey and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Chop reconstituted apples and add to mixture.
3. Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a hot nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Turn when bubbles from on top; Cook until second side is golden brown.