- Emergency Essentials® Small Red Beans
- Emergency Essentials® Pinto Beans
- Emergency Essentials® Taco Mix Textured Vegetable Protein
- Emergency Essentials® Corn Muffin Mix
- Emergency Essentials® Chopped Onion
- Emergency Essentials® Taco Seasoning
- Emergency Essentials® Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- Emergency Essentials® Tomato Powder
- Additional Info
For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places. To learn more about how long you can expect food to store see our Shelf Life Article.
Packaged with an oxygen absorber in #2.5 and #10 stainless steel cans that are double-enameled to prevent aging and rust. #10 can dimensions: 7” high X 6.25” diameter. #2.5 can dimensions: 4.75” high X 4” diametere)
To learn more about how packaging makes a big difference in keeping food at optimum levels, view our Food Storage Packaging article.