Chicken Jerky Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds
- Boneless skinless chicken breast tenders, sliced into about 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch thick
- 1/2 Cup
- Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp
- Emergency Essentials Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp
- Emergency Essentials Black Pepper
- Cut off any fat on your chicken breast tenders (leaving fat on the chicken may cause it to go rancid and to spoil earlier). Cut chicken into 1/4 to 1/8 an inch thick slices.
- In a gallon-sized ziplock bag combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and black pepper. Add chicken and shake the bag so that the marinade covers the chicken.
- Put the ziplock bag into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place the meat strips onto paraflexx non-stick sheets. These sheets will line your dehydrator tray and make it easier to take the jerky off. Put the chicken and non-stick sheets onto your dehydrator trays.
- Dry at 155 for 7 hours or until completely dry (the length of the drying time depends on the thickness of the strips).
Adapted form YankeeKitchenNinja.com
Products You Might Like