Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- 1 Tbsp
- Clarified Butter
- 1 C
- Cooked Freeze Dried Potato Dices
- Eggs (8 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 12 Tbsp Water)
- 3/4 C
- Bacon Textured Vegetable Protein or 1/2 Cup Taco Textured Vegetable Protein
- 4 (8")
- Flour Tortillas
- 3/4 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 C
- Thick and Chunky Salsa
1. Rehydrate all ingredients according to directions on cans.
2. Add clarified butter to a pan on medium heat.
3. Add potatoes and saute potatoes until lightly browned.
4. Add egg and bacon, cook eggs until set and moist.
5. Warm tortillas according to package and spoon about 1/2-cup potato mixture down center of each tortilla.
6. Top with cheese and picante sauce. Roll up and serve.
- Featured Products