Blueberry Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/4 C
- Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp
- Baking Powder
- Egg (2 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 4 Tbsp Water)
- 1 C
- Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 C
- Freeze Dried Blueberries (Reconstituted)
1. Sift flour and baking powder together. Set aside. Beat together egg, milk, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir until well-mixed.
2. Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter into pan for each pancake.
3. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes turn and continue cooking until golden brown.