Berry Blend Freezer Jam Recipe
- 4 C
- Freeze Dried Blueberries, Freeze Dried Raspberries, Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 4 C
- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Peel
- 1 1/3 oz Package
- Regular Powdered Fruit Pectin
- 3/4 C
1. Reconstitute the berries, draining all excess water.
2. In bowl, using a potato masher, crush berries unti you have 2 cups.
3. Mix berries, sugar, and lemon peel; Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a small saucepan, combine pectin and water.
5. Remove from heat and add to berry mixture; Stir for 3 more minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is no longer grainy.6. Add cake flour and mix well.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool and serve.