921 All-American Pressure Cooker Canner
Cook foods in less time, or preserve foods to enjoy years later. All-American Pressure Cooker/Canners make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods.
It also offers the busy cook many money-saving cooking advantages. It saves energy and time by cooking the food in a fraction of time that other cookers require. Foods cook quickly in a minimum amount of liquid, helping food retain flavor and healthy nutrients. Save money by using budget cuts of meat that will become tender and juicy while cooking in the pressure cooker. Save clean up time since food flavors do not mingle in live steam, several foods may be prepared in the cooker at the same time without mixing flavors. These cookers/canners are built to last through years of use. Made of extra heavy duty aluminum.
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal with no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Sturdy bakelite top handle
- 5, 10, 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on/off cover and positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Automatic overpressure release and easy to read pressure gauge for accurate pressure control
- Includes an instruction and recipe booklet
- Holds 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars, includes 2 canning racks, 21.5-quart liquid capacity. Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style
Not suitable for glass/flat top ranges. Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.