- Label Info
% Daily Value Serving Size 1 package Calories 140 Calories From Fat 25 Total Fat 3 g 5% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 160 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 2 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 140% Calcium 30% Iron 8%
Ingredients: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Barley Malt, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Glycerine, Oat Fiber, Canola Oil, Anhydrous Dextrose Sweetener, Baking Powder, Vital What Gluten, Calcium Propionate, Fumaric Acid, White Rice Flour, Xanthan and Guar Gum Thickener, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mono and Diglyceride.
- Additional Info
MRE is the acronym for Meals-Ready-to-Eat. These pouch meals were originally designed for our soldiers in the U.S. Military. These dishes are precooked and can be eaten cold or heated. Great attention goes into developing the recipes for MRE’s.
It packs all the benefits of MREs; compact, long-lasting, optimized for nutrition and energy, convenient and easy to use.
Learn more about MRE shelf life with our insight article - MRE Shelf Life
- 0.18 lbs. (2.88 oz.)
- 8.25” high x 5” wide x .5” deep