- 4 C
- Cooked Elbow Macaroni, Drained
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- Eggs (4 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder + 6 Tbsp Water)
- 1/2 C
- Dehydrated Sour Cream Powder
- 4 Tbsp
- Butter, Cut into Pieces
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 C
- Fat-Free Milk (reconstituted)
1. Preheat oven 350°F.
2. Place cooked macaroni in large bowl while still hot and add cheddar cheese.
3. In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to macaroni.
4. Pour macaroni mixture in a casserole dish and bake for 30-45 minutes.
5. Top with additional cheese, if desired.