Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Eggs Beaten (or reconstituted dried)
- 1/2 Tsp
- 1 C
- Emergency Essentials Brown Sugar
- 1/8 C
- Lemon Juice
- 2/3 C
- Milk (or Emergency Essentials Non-Fat Dry Milk
- 2 Tbsp
- Melted butter
- 1/4 Tsp
- 2 C
- Cooked, mashed sweet potatoes or Emergency Essentials Freeze Dried Sweet Potato Dices
- 1 1/4 Tsp
- Emergency Essentials Premium Korintji Cinnamon
- Unbaked Pie Shell
- 1 1/2 Tsp
- Emergency Essentials Imitation Vanilla Powder
- Combine egg, brown sugar, milk and spices and mix well.
- Blend in lemon juice, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Add sweet potatoes, whisking to mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 50 minutes at 375° F.
- Serve warm or cold. Top with whipped cream.