Strawberry Dumplings Recipe
- 1/3 C and 3 Tablespoon
- 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Powder
- 1 C
- All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 C
- 1/2 C
- Dehydrated Fat-Free Milk
- 2 C
- Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices
- 2 tsp
1. Reconstitute strawberry slices according to directions; Drain excess water.
2. In a saucepan, combine 1/3 cup sugar and water; Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, 2 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter with fork until mixture is crumbly. Add milk and sift until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Place strawberries in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish; Pour hot sugar mixture over strawberries. Immediately drop dough evenly in 8-10 spoonfuls over strawberries.
5. Sprinkle dumplings with remaining tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 450°F for 25-30 minutes, or until dumplings are lightly browned.
6. Server hot with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
- Featured Products
Write A Review