Used mine while on a 6 month contract in Africa and treated ALL my water with it. Never got sick once. Wish I had one years earlier while working in the bush.
Posted on 9/13/13 by RockyWrite A Review
- Tech Specs
Download PDFSteriPEN Handheld Water Purifier Manual
- 7.6"L x 1.5" diameter
- 5.7 oz (162 g) with 4 AA lithium batteries (not included)
- Additional Info
- Long Lasting - UV lamp provides 3,000 water treatments
- In seconds, UV light effectively destroys waterborne microbes that could make you sick
- Tapered neck allows water to be purified directly in narrow-mouth drinking bottles
- Fast and Versatile-use in wide variety of bottles or containers
- Simple, one-button operation and auto timer, SteriPEN purifies 16 oz. of water in just 48 seconds; 32 oz. in 90 seconds. No pumping or chemicals.
- SteriPEN exceeds the U.S. EPA standard for microbiological water purifiers and has been awarded the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal of Approval.http://preparednesspantry.blogspot.com/search/label/Water